GRADO – Romanian Group for Human Rights Defence is implementing the project Professional qualifications for local communities development. The main activity consists in the development of six continue training programs to train employees in the following fields: of caretaker for the elderly, sickpeople maid at home, baby sitter, housekeeper, security guard and insulating glass confectioner. Thus, 448 people will be trained in the provision of care, 112 people will be trained as security guards and 140 persons as insulating glass confectioner. The concerned communities are in Bucharest, Constanta, Giurgiu, Mehedinti, Olt and Prahova.
Qualification programs are addressed to unskilled or low-skilled employees willing to attend training and acquire new skills. Each participant who successfully complete our courses will receive a grant. ATENTION! Subsidies granted to employees are conditioned by obtaining the qualification certificate.
- National and European recognition of the qualifications and acquired competences
- Higher earnings
- Eligibility on national or European labor market
- Avoiding / shortening periods of inactivity or unemployment
- Specialization in certain activities and improving labor market position by pooling knowledge and new skills
- Increased productivity and competitiveness
- Promotion and career development
- Updating knowledge and skills specific to the job
- Updating knowledge and professional training in the main occupation
- The courses allow learning of theoretical knowledge and practical skills practice, in government or private companies well positioned in the qualification market
- Increasing adaptability and competitiveness in the labor market
The certificates are accredited by NCA – National Qualifications Authority, are issued by the Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Protection and Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports and have European recognition.
Mihai Popescu – Training Coordinator, telephone: 0722.683.996, e-mail: email@example.com
Roxana Vieru – expert, telephone: 0726.256.016, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ana Pachomius – expert, telephone: 0722.288.884, e-mail: email@example.com